KYOCERA Mobile Print for Students
Mobile printing with students in mind
Mobile Print for Students empowers students with robust printing and scanning capabilities, while giving school administrators control over unauthorized access to the internet.
KYOCERA Mobile Print for Students is a Kyocera business application that enables students to securely print documents and images – as well as copy and print text from a clipboard – using their Apple smartphone or tablet device to KYOCERA MFPs and printers, without compromising the institution’s internet access control or the parental control settings on the device.
With KYOCERA Mobile Print for Students, your mobile device does all the work, becoming an integrated part of your learning environment.
Using Mobile Print for Students is Easy!
- Download the free app from the app store.
- Connect to the same network as the Kyocera MFP or Printer you will be using to print.
- Open the document, image or web page you wish to print.
- Select the device you wish to print to, set your preferences and press Print.
- Print on-the-go in a mobile environment
- Will not compromise internet access restrictions or parental control settings
- Flexible access to information whenever you need it
- No costly or burdensome infrastructure required
- Automated identification of compatible devices
- Accountability – track print jobs when job accounting is enabled at the MFP or Printer
- Protect sensitive information with encrypted PDF capability
- Copy and print text from other applications using application’s Clipboard Printing functionality
- Supports PDF, JPG, PNG, TXT, XPS, HTML, iWork, Microsoft Office for Apple
Powerful MFPs, Printers and Software
EBS Copiers offers an award-winning range of device technology, from desktop printers and multifunctional printers to robust color and black & white multifunctional products and business applications, that turn otherwise complex document workflows into simple processes. To fond out how we can help your and your business or organization, call us today or fill out the form to the right.
Please share this page: