Where Your Information Finds You
he ability to streamline existing processes, as well as increase office productivity, is important to any business. However, the need to store documents in various repositories often slow transactional processes. With Kyocera’s OnBase Connector you can further leverage your existing OnBase investment by scanning, indexing and routing documents into the enterprise content management application directly from your HyPAS-enabled Kyocera MFP – simplifying collaboration and exchange of information.
The Kyocera OnBase Connector allows you to scan documents, properly index them and import them directly into OnBase—without leaving the Kyocera MFP. Once scanned into OnBase, users may take full advantage of the OnBase workflows and integrations with other line of business systems. The ability to do multiple document tasks at the device ensures that processes requiring approval, evaluation or documentation, can be immediately acted upon, helping streamline workflows.
Efficient Document Management with OnBase Connector
OnBase centralizes your important business content in one secure location. Driving this content through your processes quickly and working in conjunction with your other applications, OnBase delivers your relevant information to you when you need it, wherever you are. Once your information is under control, your legal retention requirements are implemented automatically, giving you total visibility into the status of your processes, documents and information.
With OnBase and the Kyocera OnBase Connector, you can reduce operating expenses by eliminating costs associated with printing, shipping and storing paper. In addition, you can improve productivity by granting instant access to content and processes from anywhere – including a mobile device. And you don’t have to sacrifice any of your security policies to do so, which minimizes your company’s risk.
OnBase is a registered trademark of Hyland Software, Inc.
- Empowers employees to make faster, well-informed decisions with documents made readily available across the enterprise
- Increases your productivity and ROI by shifting paper-intensive environments to efficient digital workflows
- Scan and index documents at your Kyocera MFP using your existing OnBase folder structure
- Allows adherence to regulatory requirements by providing an audit trail for documents that were traditionally stored in hard copy format
- Enables employees to access data from the applications and devices they use every day
- OnBase integrates with line-of-business applications, such as an ERP, electronic medical records, student information or other critical systems at the center of your organization’s core processes
- Gives flexibility to securely store, protect and delete your content as needed
- Leverages your existing OnBase solution with additional functionality from HyPAS-enabled Kyocera MFPs
Powerful MFPs, Printers and Software
EBS Copiers offers an award-winning range of device technology, from desktop printers and multifunctional printers to robust color and black & white multifunctional products and business applications, that turn otherwise complex document workflows into simple processes. To fond out how we can help your and your business or organization, call us today or fill out the form to the right.
Please share this page: